2018 marks not only the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I, but also the centenary of the Royal Air Force. And that's the best excuse I can come up with for this delightfully nerdy film quiz.
This quiz features 10 films where an actor is playing a character in the air force. All you have to do is name the actor and the film. There's one point for each actor and one point for each film, for a grand total of 20 points.
The answers are at the bottom of the page.
2. Richard Todd in The Dam Busters (1955)
3. David Niven in A Matter of Life and Death (1946)
4. Peter Sellers in Dr Strangelove (1964)
5. Tom Hardy in Dunkirk (2017)
6. Richard Burton in The Longest Day (1962)
7. Laurence Olivier in Battle of Britain (1969)
8. Kenneth More in Reach for the Sky (1956)
9. Danny Kaye in The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (1947)
10. Dirk Bogarde in Appointment in London (1952)